Sincere Tech Founded in 2005, has risen to become the best plastic molding company for injection molding industry. We offer “State of the Art” manufacturing facilities and plastic injection equipment with complete technical and engineering support. We can contribute our expertise to every phase of the manufacturing process, from concept engineering to mold making to production to packaging.
Currently our plastic molding company is equipped with 16 machines ranging from 55 to 1000 tons served by dual central chiller systems. Our 5 silos have 400,000 lb. bulk plastic pellet storage capacity. We have over 15 years experience in the manufacturing of high volume, close tolerance consumer plastic products.
We are UL Certified; (UL Cert. #C3131). Our 4 plastic mold makers have a combined 60 years experience with all kinds and sizes of plastic injection molds and molding materials. Please take a few moments to preview Cascade Products’ outstanding capabilities in injection molding. We look forward to assisting you with your company’s needs. Our staff is happy to contact you to discuss how we can work successfully together in accomplishing your company’s goals.
: PELLETS TO PARTS ::
- Spectrum Flow
- Melt Flow
- Mold Data Collection
- Tensile Testing
- Functional Testing
- Impact Testing
- Dimensional Inspection
Plastic Molding CAPABILITIES ::
- Mold Design
- New Mold Construction
- CAD/CAM Engineering
- Plastic molding manufacturing
- 2k injection molding
- any type of plastic material molding service
:: ADDITIONAL FACILITIES ::
- Charmilles Roboform 20 CNC EDM, w/ 4 station tool changer
- Hansvedt Moldmaker, 50 Amp, 36 x 24 tank
- Hansvedt SMB 150, 20 Amp, 21 x 16 tank
- Shizouka B3V 3-axis CNC bed mill, Fanuc 6MB control
- Dah lih CNC 3, 3-axis CNC knee mill, Fanuc 10 M control
- Tree 2UVG 2-axis CNC knee mill, Centurion 4 control
- Tree 2UV 2-axis CNC knee mill
- 4 Bridgeport milling machines
- Colchester Lathe, 15 by 60
- 4 surface grinders, up to 12 x 24
- Plus all necessary support equipment
Any project that need plastic molding company? Go out our home page to take a look.